We’re looking for a full-time Senior Social Producer to work remotely on PST hours with the LA-based team. You'll be helping a fantastic team that manages campaigns for many Motion Picture Studios, TV Networks and Streaming Services. The Senior Producer’s role is to be a second set of eyes and hands for the account directors/managers. They will be looped into projects every step of the way. From taking ownership of internal multiple round creative revisions, QAing creative content, reviewing asset calendars, to checking in with managers to ensure all client tasks are being addressed.
• Client interaction
• Attend client meetings and phone calls
• Daily account management / communication - as needed
• Assist manager by ensuring that all design resources are prepped and follow the schedule
• Assist manager(s) and creative(s) with brainstorming content ideas
• Lead quality assurance on:
• Content Calendars
• Deliverable Tracking Documents
• Handle internal creative revisions
• Receive client feedback
• Work with designers, creative producers, creative directors, and account leads on revised creative
• QA creative
• Lead overall calendar management and work with the strategist, director and coordinator to ensure campaign objectives are aligned
• Attend brainstorms
• Attend screenings - as work permits
• Live event coverage (remotely or on-site) - as needed
• Excellent organizational/project management skills with an ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects concurrently.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• A team player with strong leadership & time management skills, and the ability to motivate others, deliver excellence, poise and focus under pressure.
• Experience with motion graphics, digital animation, editorial, and social advertising.
• Background in Marketing required, Entertainment experience preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
• Proficiency in GSuite is expected.
• An understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, etc.) a plus.
To apply, click here.
We’re looking for a Motion Designer to work remotely on PST hours with our predominantly LA-based team. You'll be helping a fantastic team that manages digital campaigns for many Motion Picture Studios, TV Networks, and Streaming Services. This position is primarily 'remote' as a result of COVID-19.
This candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about creating. As a collaborative group, this person should be comfortable working across multiple teams. An ideal candidate is expected to approach assignments with a can-do attitude and be able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced social environment.
• Design creative and unique static, motion, and video content for a variety of mediums and clients.
• Proven ability to execute innovative creative work with an excellent understanding of design, typography, color, and layout.
• Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Social media fluency with an understanding of how creative content performs on different platforms.
• Work collaboratively with Account Executives and Creative Directors in conceptual development and technical execution in order to design marketing/social media content for online campaigns.
• Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into compelling visual designs under potentially challenging time constraints and deadlines.
• Actively participate in brainstorming sessions to generate unique ideas for client social media initiatives.
• Excellent organizational/project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects.
• Thrives in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
• A team player with strong time management skills, and the ability to deliver excellence, poise, and focus under pressure.
• Fluent in both mobile and web best practices, including the latest design and technology trends.
• Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
• Considerable knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and Cinema 4D, as well as emerging interactive design trends.
• Proficiency with the following: Element 3D, Trapcode Particular, Twixtor, After Effects Roto, Optical Flares, Saber, Cineware integration for C4D, Mocha for Tracking, and AE Tracker, Plexus, Twitch.
• Working knowledge of the UE4 software and UI environment would be beneficial.
• Examples of previous work.
To apply, click here.